- Graduate School
- Graduate School
- The Graduate School, founded in January 1972, teaches the theories of Learning and applicable methods, conducts research into them according to the idea of educational law and spirit of Catholicism, and contributes to cultural development by building up students' character and the development of their creative powers.
- Graduate School of Education
- The graduate school of education was established in 1990 and has successfully trained teachers and education professionals. It flexibly reacts to changing education environment and demand by establishing new and diverse courses every semester.
- Educational Administration Major
- Counseling Psychology Major
- Computer Science Education Major
- English Language Education Major
- Home Economics Education Major
- Physical Education Major
- Music Education Major
- Fine Arts Education Major
- Early Childhood Education Major
- Mathematics Education Major
- Environmental Education Major
- Physics Education Major
- Chemistry Education Major
- Biology Education Major
- History Education Major
- Korean Language Education Major
- Philosophy Education Major
- Social Studies Education Major
- Geography Education Major
- Japanese Language Education Major
- Chinese Language Education Major
- Nutrition Education Major
- Graduate School of Health Science
- The Graduate School Health Science is charged with providing students with state-of-the-art specialized and technical education in order to provide them with tools necessary to excel in the new era of globalization and international competitiveness.
Rapid changes in the shape of world society require constant change and improvement in educational techniques.
The Graduate School of Health Science is committed to keeping abreast of the most recent trends and developments in education so as to provide students with the best possible foundation for their adult life.
- Department of Health Science
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Hygienic Science
- Department of Health Science Administrator Course
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Recently small and medium sized industries around Daegu are faced with changes in business conditions due to trends toward increased international competition.
The Graduate School of Business Administration was established as a technical graduate School to cultivate competent managers and specialists for local industries.
The aims of the program of the graduate school are to develop Scholars capable of original thinking and critical analysis as well as playing a role through their research, and activities in helping Korean business to cope with constantly changing.
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Management Policy
- Department of International Trade
- Department of Economic Policy
- Graduate School of Design
- A recent trend in Design is considered, not as a unified trend of thought in the past, but as a pluralistic conception in the times of the global village where the world is an open market.
This means we need to develop a unique and creative by using materials that differ form other but are based on the traditions of each race in order to satisfy the varing needs of the world market.
The general concept of Design is being changed. The change is from the functional one ; that deals with decorative elements such as sketch combined with the technique -centered hardware developed by the machine industry, into the sensible and imaginable one with the harmony-centered content-ware.
In this respect. the Graduate School of Design teaches a profound technical theory in design and its practical application method based on a cultural heritage. This is because three-dimensional, multilateral and environmental multimedia, in the mental aspect, are expected to be spread out. students will also have a related in-the-field class and will practice designing through industrial-educational cooperation.
The purpose is to train the students as design directors and specialists through the higher education we offer.
The highest level designer course :
We have courses included in the above majors, but classes are combined for theory lectures and classes of each major will be conducted in proportion to the number of students enrolled.
- Department of Fashion & Textile Design
- Department of Industrial Design
- Department of Floral Design
- Department of Floral Design
- Department of Beauty Coordinate Design
- Department of The Highest Level Designer Course
- Graduate School of Social Welfare
- The fields of social welfare are becoming more diversified and have ever increasing needs of the highly qualified social workers as the government pursues people's quality of life in the era of highly industrialized society and globalization.
So we provide the students width various programs which are geared to enhance the quality of life and to develop advanced knowledge and skills in the rapidly changing society.
The graduate school aims to supply the qualified professionals who have the sense of human dignity and, also the knowledge & skills of social work.
- Department of Social Welfare
- Graduate School of International Studies
- The purpose of this school is to train experts for this rapidly changing world and to research local culture to ensure continuing national identity in this international society.
- International cooperation program
- International trade and business program
- International area studies
- Graduate School of Theology
- With the Catholic tradition, the graduate school of theology was established to train and educate professionals to improve and develop Catholic religion and the local society.
- Catholic Theology, Bible Theology