- Global Education System
- Diversification of Curricula
- The university helps students to be equipped with international senses by offering international exchange programs (Dual diploma system, exchange students, and language training program) with 66 member universities of IFCU (International Federation of Catholic Universities) in 19 countries as of Sept. 1. It also runs exchange programs with prestigious universities which can meet the needs of a special department so it furnishes students with opportunities to grow to be international intellectuals and professionals through various in-depth academic courses.
An example of CU-V Global Programs: CU-V Global program selects about 600 students annually and offers ample incentives and supports to students who are willing to make efforts to realize their dreams.
- 2 years in CU, 2 years overseas
- 2 years in CU, 1 year in Seoul and 1 more year overseas
- 3 years in CU, 1 year in Seoul or overseas
- 4 years in CU, and internship inMultinational companies overseas
- 4 years in CU, and internship inMultinational companies in kOREA